20090405

Speedzone Tour 2009

I went to Speedzone at Menara KL last Saturday (4th April 2009). It was my first time to go to such rave party wit my love, Shahrul. It was fun but, the Dj kinda sucks tho. I was dancing and soaking wet sebab peluh-peluh gila! It was super duper packed with party animals! (including my group. Lol) But ramai jugak budak-budak kampung wannabe's. Like so eww! The girls wore dress and high heels macam nak pergi club! Ok, enough said.

Oh, there were talkings about JAWI going to angkut semua orang yang beragama Islam dalam that party. I was so cuak until Shahrul pun tercuak sekali. Lol. I have that gift to cuak-kan people, you know? Muahahaha! For those yang tak pergi, membazir beli tket mahal-mahal sebab over cuak like me sangat rugi coz that party tak ade orang kacau pun. And the police guys were nice to me! Weeee~ (Shahrul said that the police guys miang-miang. That's why. Oh Cayang, Im not THAT shallow!)

By the way, for those who saw me selling Speedzone t-shirts... I have something to say to you. Damn you! Why you didn't stop and buy, asshole?! Har. Har. Har.
Shahrul and I were being supportive to our friends. So, we helped to jerit-jerit to promote our friends' t-shirts. I almost lost my voice!

Sampai di sini sahaja coretan saya. Gambar-gambar menggiurkan akan di-post kemudian.

No comments: