20090513

Thunders and Rainbows

Well, I have a really huge issue right now. Like, so major. I'm in the deepest shit and like living in a hell hole. Insya-Allah, things gonna get better after this. Alhamdulillah I have the greatest family ever. I won't blog dengan secara detail mengenai masalah ini coz it might change people's perception about moi. Yes, moi. Only Nina and Shahrul knows it coz I'm really comfortable telling them everything.. They understand me so well. I love you both :)

I was so down, I cried all the time. Then, came along some angels to put a smile on my face. Those angels are Shahrul(of course), Fahmi, Farhana and Lina. I asked them to play kite with me since sekarang ni tengah peralihan angin monsoon, angin sedang aktif bertiup sini sana. It's a very perfect timing to fly a kite. *info bernas*

Without a second thought, I grabbed my little bro's very colourful kite and started asking Fahmi and Farhana to teach us how to fly a kite. Unfortunately, I tak tahu how to fly a kite!! They say my childhood sucks. F*ck you Fahmi! Haha.

Then, Shahrul drop by from work to join us. Sebok je you cayang. Nasib baik you so gorgeous, kalau tak I dah suruh you balik. Haha. Okay, enough merepek-ing.

These are some of the pretty pictures taken by Me and Lina.


These are my angels :)


the boyfies.. I LIKE..




















No comments: