20090603

UiTM DI HATIKU

WHUTTAFCUK WITH THE TITLE?

Haha. I know, it's been so long since the last time I updated my blog. I konow, I know. Hey, you can't blame the freshie at a university, me of course. I am so busy with everything. The first week was the very torturing orientation week. Mandi tak bersih, tidur tak cukup tapi, makan SUPERB :)

Then, this week we are so busy with registration MUET la, scholarships and macam-macam lagi. Oh ya, Shahrul drove all the way from Subang to Kuantan to fetch me. HOW SWEET! I love him so much. *cheh, nak jiwang-jiwang pulak*

By the way, right at this moment, I'm at home. Settling all those stuffs that I have to settle. Gila banyak kerja ok?

Oh ya, my classroom ada air-cond! *happy dance, happy dance*
And my hostel is superb. It's like an apartment and it has 3 rooms inside it. We have our own private toilet in each house. Just simply superb. Yang paling menarik ialah, all of the facilities here are just walking distance away! The shopping mall, mini mart, klinik kerajaan and bus station. I am dead lucky to have this place.

But, still I miss home so much. I am still counting days till Friday sebab tak sabar nak balik and be with my Shahrul :) Oh gosh, is it just 2 weeks I've been away to Kuantan?? Time passes so slow when we are not excited kan? I hope that I'm gonna love this place as much as I love home.

Friends? I met great new people. They are so friendly. Tapi ade jugak yang kiss ass sangat-sangat. It is so revolting to watch them kissing the lecturers' ass or the seniors'. Ewwww!

P/S: I am thinking to wear only baju kurung to my classes. Easy and sweet :) Innit??
P/S/S: Some of my new friends call me MEGAN. As in, MEGAN FOX! Perasan not? It's because I asked them to call me that just for fun, tapi lekat pulak. Nampak sangat I do look like her. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Biarlah pondan pun, asalkan cun gilerszzzz.. Yezzzaaa..

No comments: