20090619

Who Am I Fooling huh?

Classes have started and I really feel something is missing. What's going on? Maybe I'm having my period, so my hormones are jumping here and there like hoot hoot huuttt!? Okayy, that doesn't make sense at all. See, I told you my hormones are driving me nuts.

Assignments? Pile of them! Can't barely breath dah wei. Oh ya, I join the debate team. Cool huh? Not? Ok, fine. Whatever you think, I think debate is fun, boleh mencapap tahap cipan, and it's a license to argue! Cool not? Cool gills kan?

Oh ya, about the Megan thing, it's just for fun. Like duhh.Some people take it seriously and was asking stupid questions like "Why Megan? Are you Caucasian? You don't look like one" Eh blur, obviously I'm not a Caucasian! I'm so proud to be an Asian. Suka hati aku lah what I want people to call me since there are tons of WAWA's in my batch. It doesn't hurt anyone innit? So, zip it!
Why am I being so emotional katak ni? Omg! Help!

This is what happened when you have to be in a bus for 5 friggin hours. My butt is still keras like stone. Feel it! Lai lai lai. Jangan segan-segan. Har har hurdee har har. Gatal gila.

I was thinking about cutting my hair. And all of my friends were like "WEEIII! DON'T YOU DARE CUT YOUR HAIR!" haha. funny huh? I think my hair is so boringgg... *yawn*

EH, nak tahu something tak? My toilets are so clean there. If there is, PERTANDINGAN TANDAS TERBERSIH DAN PALING BERKILAT UITM 2009, I can guarantee you that my house will win! Super duper clean ok? Bangga sangat :)

No comments: