20090620

Take That!

This lately I've been denying that I'm gaining weight. I keep saying that, "C'mon Wawa, just eat. You only live once, Eat all you can!" Wei, that feeling does take a toll on me okayy? I gain 4kgs instead of losing it. And my arse is huge rite now! Whenever I turn back and look at myself in the mirror, I will go "WOAH!! Whose ass is that?!"

My boyfie is being so sweet, he said that I'm still the hottest girl he ever had,. Aww baby, you are an angel :) I need him right now, but I have to stay home because I know my family miss me. I should spend more time with them. After all, they are my flesh and blood. Ek ele, lebih-lebih pulak wawa ni.

I smell good food, I feel the love! Yea, it's good to be home. Weee~

P/S: I think I want people to call me Kim now. As in the famous Kim Kardashian coz my ass is huge!! Ok, sudah-sudah lah nak perasan. Just call me Najwa la ok? haha.

No comments: