20090717

I feel like a shit

There are many reasons why do I say I'm feeling like a shit rite now. (ayat essay yang cannot go)

1. When I woke up this morning, my housemates told me that this house TAK ADE AIR. i repeat, TAK ADE AIR! -__-"

2. After I have finish screaming around the house out of frustration (lama jugak la. i looked like someone whose husband just died), out of the blue, I heard water came out from the pipe! Then, ape lagi? I jumped straight into the bathroom and mandi laju-laju. I'm afraid that tiba-tiba air tak ade masa i tengah mandi. Bahahahaha

Moving on..

3. Then, when I was raiding Sara's locker to find a nice baju kurung to wear for today, suddenly.. jeng jeng jeng..

I received a text from my class mate "wawa, class cancel"

WHUTTA FCUK?!

Next time, I should listen to my heart. Listen to my instinct. Coz my instinct is always right! I should believe in myself after this.
I knew it! I knew it! If I have known about this earlier, that my class is canceled, I should have just went back home with my brother and sister yesterday! I nak balikkkk semalam!!

If I follow my instinct yesterday, I'm already so happy in my pinky room. OMG! I AM SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!

*frust menonggeng til 2pm(coz my bus is at this time)*

No comments: