20090718

SHOUT AWARDS!!


Did you shout when you read the title just now? If you did, WELL DONE! If you don't, then please read back the title and this time, you must SHOUT! Thank you :)
Enough merepek. Let's move on to my Shout Awards 2009 review.

First of all, I wanna say sorry to Nina and Balqis. Because I told them that I can't make it to the Shout Awards coz we are already late. But, the truth is, I went. Eheh. How should I know? Shahrul didn't tell me anything. We were fighting in the car. So we had this so called 'SILENT TREATMENT' to each other. So, being the usual me, I thought we are not going to Shout Awards. Plus, when I looked at the time, it was already 9pm. How the hell should I know that we're going in? But somehow Shahrul can get in, with the help of his media friends.

So, we went in. I was so selekeh coz I don't know that we're going in. Erghh. I was so mad at him. I was practically shaking, restraining myself from screaming at him. Thank god Arul and Ain were there. They calm us both down. As usual, they did their lame-but-sumpah-funny jokes.

I'm sorry girls. I make it up to you when I'm on my sem break ok? I love you. Hehe.


This is the ticket that we don't use pun after all. We went straight in. Nice huh?

The performances?

I tak sempat watch the opening act. I was so late, remember?

I love Estranged and Joe Flizzow. Come on, I love old timers better than the newbies. And the MJ's tribute sucks! The choir team was awesome, but I think Jaclyn ruined the show. She screamed too much. I know la it's the Shout Awards, but jaclyn, words from me, PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT WHEN YOU ARE SINGING!
Oh ya, I was so impressed by Shila One in A Million. Very nice performance.She has great showmanship. Kudos :)



And the moment that you all have been waiting for...


*drum roll*






Somebody call 911!




The talented, handsome *cough* artist from Miami..


Sean Kingston!






Ahah, he mimed all of the three song that he performed! Damn you. Mentang-mentang kau datang Hollywood, and you have clans, you think you can just performed by lip-syncing?
You suck! Ok, emo pulak. haha.
Oh ya, I fell in love with Pesawat yesterday. They were great! I'm still not satisfied with the results. Bunkface won the Ultimate Shout Awards! Like, uh huh? -___-

No comments: