20090719

I have wasted my time and money

No, I did not break up with him. This is about Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. It totally sucks. Opppss, sorry to the Harry Potter's fans, but really, the movie sucks! This is gonna sound so cliche, but I heard the book is better? (padahal I don't even read the book. haha)

Ok, I'm gonna quote some of the spells that I heard from the movie yesterday. I find it somehow very funny and make you go whutta-heck-i-can-do-better. Correct me if I'm wrong ok?

First


LUMOS!
for light to shine you in the dark

LUMOS MAXIMA!
to have larger light.

CONCLUSION: lumos is for light, maxima is obviously maximum. So, maximum light is LUMOS MAXIMA! Rocket science? No.

Second
PARTIS TEMPARIS!
to part the fire into two parts. Can't you see?
Partis is part. Temparis (if i'm not mistaken. but dekat-dekat lah ni) is like temperature, fire! Haha.

Then, at the end of the show, they got this small notes in a locket. I want that locket! It is so beautiful! Ok, back to the story. The note was signed by a stranger, with only acronyms, R.A.B.

Then the three of them (Harry, Ron, Hermione) were clueless lah konon nak tahu who the hell is R.A.B kan. I felt like shouting to the screen,


"Real American Brothers la weyh! Siape lagi?!"

Geddit? R.A.B =Real American Brothers? LMAO! Not funny ke? Alaa, it is funny to me lah!
Pastu, the movie ended just like that! OMG! I have wasted my time for like 3 hours and money for the ticks and food just to watch THAT?! I am so gonna kill the director. Seriously..

No comments: