20090817

Directors Cup, Debate Competition

Had whopping amount of fun at Jengka with the debaters last weekends. I went there for 3 days and 2 nights. But it was worth the hassles. I've made it through the exhausting 5 qualifying rounds. Hey, Balqis and I (team PRELAW A) were the leading team ok? And the best damn thing is, I've made it to the final round! :) *happy dance, happy dance*
Let me tell you in details,ok?

Friday, 14th August 2009

Arrived at UiTM Kampus Khazanah Alam, Jengka. I went there by the white UiTM van. It was a pretty smooth journey except for the crazy bumpy roller coaster ride when we enter the so called " jalan hutan jengka". I was so dizzy so I laid my head on Nusrat's ehemm ehemm ;p Haha. It was comforting :) Ade mock debate by the seniors and cam-whoring (macam biasa).

Saturday, 15 August 2009

The first round of debate. We won! the motion was "This house believe that television is a bad influence". We were the opposition. And I got the Best Speaker tittle. Hehe.

Moving on to the second round of debate. Motion: This House Believe That USA Should Eliminate Its Own Weapon Of Mass Destruction. We were the Closing Government side. We won jugak! I was the Best Speaker jugak. hehe. Oversszzz. Bangga lebih-lebih.

Then, malas lah wanna tell the really really real details.. Its gonna be a VERY longgggg boooriiinggg post. So, let me make this short.

I got the best speker tittle for 4 times ok? And we won the first place for four times too. (i can't help it. somehow, I have to brag about this jugak. bak kata Iylia H, GO FOR FAME!)

Highlights : We all went to pasar malam Jengka. It is supposed to be the havoc place there. I say, biasa jek. Actually, tak havoc mana pun. To be honest, tak havoc langsung! ok, enough.

Sunday, 16 August 2009

All and all, we have done our best till we made it to the Final round. This is my first time in a Debate Competition. So, I know that this competition is gonna be my stepping stone :) Oh ya, I'm going to know the results of the final round of the dabate this Thursday. Lama lagi kan? I am so nervous waiting for my results. We aim for the 4th place je coz our opponents (Kuantan teams) were all so damn good! Anyhoo, wish us luck, guys.

P/S: I wanna thank to all of the Seniors of Kuantan Debaters. Without all of your hard work, we wouldn't made it this far. Thank you :) (jangan terharu sangat ok?) LMAO!




The Kuantan Debaters 2009

Final-round-happy-faces


The fierce,fabulous,flawless and all of the above :)

Give me high fashion! High fashion lah sangat. LOL

No comments: