20090812

I know you want me


Happy birthday to the greatest man in my life, the one that will never break me into pieces, my one and only AYAH, Ismail bin Sengari
Hey ayah, happy 57th birthday!!




My friends said that you are "one handsome daddy".

But I feel really sad. So sad. I'm not there with my family to celebrate my Dad's birthday and the birth of my new born kittens. There are four of them. I miss home! I'm not coming home this weekends. I went home every week ok? Damn it! I have debate competition at Kampus UiTM Jengka for three days! I repeat, three days ok?

Look at the bright side, :) this is my first time competing debate. It would be an experience. Tell me, who else got the license to fight orally? muahaha

Ok, moving on..

I've been so busy lately. I have my assignments, tutorial problems, debate practice, sketch, folio.. Ya allah! Banyak gila!

Gotta go. Bye :)

No comments: