20090831

Merdeka!

Happy 52nd Birthday Malaysia! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Yang penting, this year tak ade any celebration at all. not even a simple firework. Not even a countdown weyh! :( I'm a sucker for fancy boom boom pow fireworks. Alaaa, yang besar-besar, kaler-kaler cun tu. That's what I'm talking roundabout. Ok, dah! Moving on...

I'm a revamped biyatch rite now. Muahaha. I've coloured my hair dark blonde and I've cut it. Sikit je la. My hair still long though. You can't see any difference in my hair length. But my hair colour. Super change. So long boring black hair! Hello sexy brighter hair! Im so happy! i love my new hair now.. Thank you Sistah! Love youuu... *pictures of my new hair colour will not be uploaded sebab camera handphone saya tak canggih. Sobs*

Then, went out with my old friends.. Syida, Nashrul and Farhana. First, break our fast at Taipan then went to One Utama. Nina, I really wish you could join us. It was short and sweet :) I miss them crazy monkeys already!

After that, Shahrul picked me up and we went to KL. And the rest is history. All I know now is, I'm all happy again. He put a smile on my face. He always do that :)

All I could say, I'm so happy. This is by far, the greatest day ever in my life. I feel accomplished. Actually, I AM ACCOMPLISHED! That's why semangat gila blogging malam-malam buta ni. Haha.

Can I kiss you here? ;p

No comments: