20090919

Going to miss him :)

Went for last minute shopping raya at Pavilion and The Curve with the boys tadi. My baby Shahrul and Kamarul. The boys shopped like girls ok? Nasib baik aku sayang korang, kalau tak dah lama aku buat diva aku tengah-tengah Pavilion tadi.
Long story short, had a short lepak moment with Qissy and her boyfie Ghani at Dome. All and all, I had soo much fun. Oh ya, Kamarul dah bagi duit raya to me. 50 ringgit siot.. Yeay! *do the stupid happy dance*

Omg. I can't believe I did this typical girls pose in front of the mirror! Pape lah. I just wanna show off the shirt and the new flops Shahrul bought for me. Iloveyousomuchbaby.

I wanna take this opportunity to wish uols a very Happy Eid Ul Fitr. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. May this Raya brings you 1001 happiness and barakah :) Enjoy Raya babay!!

No comments: