20090918

For once in my life

Hey, lets face it girl. You are suffering from NAPOLEAN COMPLEX! hahhh!! In your face! You bring others down by saying nasty things about them so that you will feel better about yourself. So you will feel "wow, now I'm more confident". Ting ting. Reality check baby. You are nothing but a little crack on your tons of horrible cellulites!

Kenapa Wawa emo? Ok, first, nak period. Second, I can't find a perfect pair of shoes to go with my purple baju raya and no handbag. Then, my digestive system is super duper crazy. Fourth, I have to make sure that I score 3.50 and above for my final exam. And heck, I did not study AT ALL. Nina, can you please spread the nerdgasm to me? I need it sooooo bad.

Ok, dah lepaskan geram. Now, I can go study. Wish me luck for my final exam :)

No comments: