20090913

Who changed the channel?

What do I hide inside? Feeling guilty at the mention of your name?


I know, you miss me blogging. eheh. Vain. Yea, I'm super hyper right now coz I'm finally home. *goyang bahu* And this time, it's gonna be a super long holiday for me. (alamak.. 2 weeks je kot! tak pe, goyang bahu lagi)

Ok, cukup sudah. I don't know what to blog about actually. Oh well. I TAK STUDY APA-APA LANGSUNG FOR MY FINAL EXAM THAT IS IN 2 WEEKS TIME, OK? crazy, huh? I hope I'm gonna get my nerdgasm* soon. please come nerdgasm!!

My kittens are so cute. My kitchen is full with home made raya cookies already. My room is full with new clothes. My tummy is full with junks coz I am now suffering with massive super hectic stomach ache. Senang kata, cirit-birit yang teruk gila la. Ok, too many information pulak.

I have new obsession! My lesbian crush. I LOVE PIXIE LOTT! *drooling*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHRUOF0j-8 <-------click to this link. She is super cute. My girlfriend NINA and I want to practice that "clap dance". Because, WHY? we think it's sexy. SUMPAH.

*nerdgasm: orgasm for nerds liquid. from Nina's awesome ass dictionary.

No comments: