20091008

kiss me on me salty lips

"why do we hurt the most, the ones we love the most?"

Love's 23rd birthday is coming up this 23rd Oct. I have so much in mind what to do for him. surprise dinner? ngeh. too common. karaoke? tak birthday pun we always karaoke. dinner? ek eleh, lagi la bosan. think wawa, think! he's the one. make his day. dia selalu cakap yang dia tak sambut birthday coz nobody cares pun. sob sob sob. sedih kan? masa aku sekolah dulu, i don't do anything pun for his birthday. ye lah, mana aku nak dapat duit. mak bapak aku tak cop duit,dorang cari duit. so, since now im already a big girl, i can work part time. mumsy says yes. she allows me to work. macam biasa,ayah thinks im his little girl still. so dia tak bagi. he said he can give me. but being an independant women i am, ehem, i decided to work. actually, im gonna start this saturday. yea baby! i'll do anything to make your day. this is his 3rd birthday celebration with me.so far, aku bagi dia hadiah baju and perfume beckham je. bosan kan? tak special pun. yess, i am driven to work, get my very own cash and spend it like a crazy monkey! and nobody can say anything. muahahahahaha! duit aku! duit aku! duit aku! cheh, padahal belum start pun lagi, tapi dah gila duit. manusia...

dengan ini, i prove you all out there who thinks im a spoil brat, forks out money from my parents for fun na'ah.you are so wrong. im a girl yang berangan nak kerja nak buat birthday untuk boypren  strong woman who works hard for the money!

p/s: tolong bagi idea nak buat apa untuk Love? thank you :)

No comments: