20091003

lets rewind this to a better scene



had a very small Eid Ul Fitr celebration at my campus just now. ok, please ignore the picture with the peace sign hand gestures. bodoh sangat, plus geli gila rasa macam nak muntah bila tengok balik. masa tangkap gambar tu rasa cool gila. haha. bangang.oh ya people, i don't edit or photoshop any of my pictures. all are original, tak de maknanya nak hilangkan jerawat ke, nak putih kan my bronze skin ke. no way Jose. Just au naturell. ok dah cukup cukup lah vain memanjang.

Played in the rain with Farimtron and Sara. We had fun. Yes, lots of fun. Then balik rumah, pening2 lalat. Padan muka kan? Terus mandi, now I feel so much better. This is my second weekend here in Kuantan. Oh, I feel like hanging myself or just buy a ticket ride home to Shah Alam and my Sayang will be right there at the bus station waiting for me to take me home. just by imagining that makes me happy. Really, tak tipu.  But, too bad. Final exam mengahalang ku untuk bermadu asmara dengan jantung hati ku di awan sana. Ok, I'm so puitis. I'm gonna kill myself if I read this post back.

You wanna hear something really funny?

Farim, my darling loves to wear t-shirt yang ala cool-cool, indie rock laling yang tulis ayat yang cool cool  jugak tu kan? I bet you guys know it. And I bet you guys have it too in your wardrobe kan? Back to the story. So, Farim wear this t shirt wrote "I'M ON A REBOUND". and we talked dah panjang lebar about rebound. Then, tiba tiba, Sara cakap.......

"I have a confession, what is REBOUND?"

We all were like.. OMFG!! You don't know what is a rebound? yang kelakarnya, dia join kiteorang berbual pasal rebound tu macam die tawu semua pasal rebound. Pastu die tanya pulak. Bapakk ahh budak ni! She's funny. I love her.

Oh yes, I really need to study. Nerdgasm! Come and get me.

p/s: again, don't ask me why my blog's url is namiami. please. Suka hati aku lah nak letak ape.

No comments: