20091005

can I say DOPE?

Yeay. Lets do my infamous stupid happy dance plus jumping around plus the annoying scream. I'm so happy. I'm done with all the torturing Law papers! sila lah jealous. Insya allah, I won't have to meet all the papers again. Please, tak nak tengok lagi introduction to law 1 and malaysian politics and government. dah takde selera dengan mereka.

Tomorrow is the last day of my first sem. Gosh, it's the end of my first sem already? can I say.. DOPE? I'm so excited by the fact that I'm going to have my 5 weeks holiday at home. I repeat, 5 frigging cool weeks! can I say.. DOPE again? Ok, dah cukup. It gets annoying when you say dope twice in less than10 minutes. Macam meminta minta penyepak je.

Moving on.. Korang suka tak kalau penyanyi yang korang discover, lagu lagu mereka korang layan sorang dalam bilik. Tiba-tiba jee that particular singer becomes famous and almost everbody likes them and the newbies are more over than you. Ek eleh, macam lah korang minat diorang dah lama kan? . That's how I feel. Weird? No?If you guys feel the same, then welcome to the club. if you don't, tak pe la. Lain orang lain perasan. And one more thing, I really hate someone who copycats me then they make it like its their original thing. At least, mengaku lah kau tiru aku or just keep your mouth shut. Ni tak, she brags around like it's her thing. Whutta? -_-" I know.

I packed my things just now. Ye lah, I'm going home tomorrow. Yippee! When I was packing, tears rolled down on my cheeks. Puitis tak puitis aku ni? haha. ok, back to the story. Why I cried? Because my roommate turned on James Blunt's Goodbye my lover.that song strikes me and i think to myself, I'M SO GOING TO MISS MY HOUSEMATES! they are such great people with great hearts. They took care of me when I was sick,they asked me if i'm ok or not, they protected me when someone talks bad about me.. they will always be in my heart eventhough i'm not gonna be in the same room and house with them anymore.

"goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend"

they are my lovers and my very good friends. :) sorry if i'm too menggedik, mengada, manja teroverz, pakai macam nak terlanjang dalam rumah, bising bising time korang nak tidur. Kacau korang, raba raba korang, menyusahkan korang kene kejut wawa subuh. heheeee. I'm sorry :) i love you people!

nak tahu tak, I applied mosquitoes repellant all over my body like it's a body lotion.i know, gross. but it works, not a single bite on my body! guess what?! kene gigit jugak dekat dahi!! Damn you mosquitoes!! Tak kan nak apply kat muka jugak kot? :(

No comments: