20091128

have you guys ever been in the stage of searching for your identity? mestilah pernah kan? like duhh. tetibe pulak teringat zaman when i was 13 years old till 15 kot. damn i was so stupid! i was trying to find my identity,the one that will suit me the best. i was a hip hop girl, a very ayu girl (pernah pakai tudung kejap. LOL) and the worst was i jadi punk rock girl. damn. i wore thick eye liner, black pants with black shirt, really long black hair with super thick bangs. i looked gross! like literally i wore black on black on black. geeessh. what a fashion victim i was. lame,yes i know. tiba tiba rasa hampa dengan diri sendiri bila fikir balik pasal ni.

thank god i found my identity now. not that i have really found out what i am or who i wanna be but i actually feel comfortable,really at peace with my own self. i think im at the best stage of my life right now. i'm living my life to the fullest now, i am thankful for every single thing that i have in my life now. alhamdulillah :D

oh well,im happy that i'm not like the others who talk trash about other people just to make them happier or maybe feel empowered? gosh. what the hell is going on with this world? they think they are cool by bringing others down. hey you,whatever!
oh damn,i miss Kuantan. weird, huh? yes,indeed.

No comments: