20091208

I'm finally legal people

sorry for the long delay of updates. been busy with parties organised by friends, debate practices, going back and forth from Kuantan to KL and the other way around. my ever stocking assignments. gosh. i never thought that university life would be like this. it's so tiring yet so fun.

ok,back to square one. as you all know, i turned (finally) 18 on the 6th of Dec 2009. and this year's birthday is hands down the best one. seriously. i'm surrounded with love and attention! (vain) LOL.

this is gonna be a very simple update coz i'm going to Melaka in an hour for Debate Competition. Vice Chancelor Cup. Yeehaw! wish me luck ok? :)

ok,moving on. my birthday weekend starts at PD. first time main Banana Boat with Love and friends. had so much fun.
then,went to Genting with friends again and dance all nite long till my feet hurts! but best gile ok? :D after that,had dinner with Nina,Love and our baby Shisha. bliss.
then,sampai je Kuantan. they made a surprise birthday party with scrumptious cake. i love you Farim, Sara, Alia, Nad, Balqis, Umie and my lovely housemates! i love you so much like so very the much! (oversz aku ni)
I feel so loved and so special. like really

happy birthday to me. i miss my family! im homesick. nak bali peluk ayah, mak and adik beradik. dah la my baby brother kene demam campak. boo-hoo. i wanna be home! :(




loves, hugs and kisses


super cute, they made me a birthday wish. and my baby Nina too! click here

No comments: