20091226

this would be a REAL update............

NOT!
I feel like deleting this blog coz I think, (I know actually) nobody reads it anymore. It's obvious goddammnit! (sila rujuk ke chatbox,takde orang tulis pun. boo)
IKLAN : Happy Belated 18th Birthday my soulmate slash sister from a different mother and father, Nina Azrah Razali :) you are going to get your not-so-cool-but-meaningful-and-super-cute present this week. I selalu bagi present you lambat kan? I'm sorry doll! but i know you had a blast on your birthday kan? i love you. and i know you love me too :')
been spending lots of money on bende yang tak perlu these days. i think my budget reached to about RM150++ per week. i repeat, per week. that is 7 days. i mean like, hello Wawa! wake up! your parents do not own a kilang cop duit ok? i need to be more careful with my money. and and start washing my own clothes maybe? no more dobby for me baby.
#1 Azam 2010 : berjimat-cermat. jangan berbelanja ikut nafsu.
haih. i really thought that second semester would be way easier than the first. coz rumour has it. blame the seniors for giving me fake hopes that i'm gonna score better pointer this semester. boo-hoo :( everything is so messed up lately. my notes are scattered everywhere. from this notebook to a different test pad. Gosh! where is the SPM geek Wawa?the one who is very tidy and well organised. with coloured Post-Its (bende kuning lekat2 tu), different files for each subject, a To Do lists in a small notebook to a self reminder in my handphone kuno. and the one who reads at least 2 story books in a month! oh man. i feel so ordinary :( i want the Geek me back!
#2 Azam 2010 : BE A FRIGGING GEEK AND MORE ORGANISE!
#3 Azam 2010 : Buy more story books and read more, tengok berita TV3 and CNN
#4 Azam 2010 : Get a slim figure. 45Kg is my personal goal! :D
from now on,i'm gonna make my blog more about me. no,i'm not being vain here. i just wanna feel like "okay,this is my blog so I can write anything that i want". so, the first thing that i need to do to feel like "okay,this is my blog so I can write anything that i want" is to write random fact(s) about me at least one, everytime i write an entry. cool shit, huh? No? well, whatever, nevermind.as long as I'm happieee :D ngeheh.
Random fact #1 : I like to eat melted ice-cream. if it's not melted, I will hancurkan that ice-cream till it's melted :)

No comments: