20091231

Bye Bye 2009 and Hello Hello 2010!

gawd! i still couldn't believe this. It's going to be 2010 in less than 12 hours from now. see, what is the highlight of 2009? urmm.. i don't know. i think every single thing that has happened in my life is the highlight!
oh yes, 1 thing for sure. My sister is pregnant! Alhmdulillah. I'm gonna get a Pan-Asian niece/nephew (jantina masih dirahsiakan atas permintaan ibu bapanya) in 2010! insyaAllah :)

oh well, just wanna say that I'm so thankful to Allah for giving me such wonderful rides of ups and downs in 2009. I've learned a lot and sure I've grown stronger and wiser each year that has passed me by.

Lets toast for yet another wonderful rides in 2010! Wishing all of you the best of the best next year :D can't wait to see what 2010 has for me! Braces? More money? MacBook? Ipod? a lifetime free shopping at Pavilion? nahhh, i just hope for good health, happiness and kasi rezeki tambah banyak banyaaaaaaakkkkkkk!

No comments: