20100113

Ini kisah benar

Sekarang ni,tengah demam. hingus meleleh. masa buat test tadi, hanya tuhan saja yang tahu betapa terseksanya hati ni menahan hingus yang nak melimpah ruah macam air paip dekat toilet tu. masa time tidur tu, ya allah. i can't hardly breath coz I have asthma. I have to get up from bed at least 3 times to blow out my nose and drink something. Batuk tu macam rang tua yang dah hisap rokok selama beribu tahun. Kasihan kan?

Dah la duit limited, assignments are stacking up against the wall (cheh, ayat essay Form 5) need to be done ASAP. Nothing seems right these days and I feel like I'm dying slowly inside. I had a dream last 3 nights that i'm gonna die this year! Crazy shit! Ok,moving on..

oh,only 1 thing that is right. I got Band 5 for my MUET! Yahuuuu. Nak menangis terharu dengan diri sendiri. Takde lah bodoh sangat kan? Oh well, I have completed my first checklist to pursuing my dream to continue Legal Studies. All I gotta do now is to increase my pointer to make sure my CGPA is above 3.5. NAK SCHOLARSHIP MARAAAAAAAAAAA masa buat Degree nanti ..................................

Tomorrow I'm going home for Mummy dearest birthday. she is turning 53 years young this year. What to get for her? macam tahun tahun yang lepas, aku hanya mampu meberikan kasih sayang yang tak berbelah bahagi je. This year,is gonna be different! I wanna give her a set of gold diamond necklace worth 3.6 million!!!

IT'S A LIE! rm36 pun takde sekarang ni. T_T

Everyone is playing The sims now. I wanna start too. Macam best je. Hehe.

No comments: