20100116

Look baby, the stars are smiling at us

Ahhhhh! I'm so sad. Like SUPER sad! My Persian cat, named Baby, delivered 4 babies a week ago. I was so excited, terus beli tiket balik KL from Kuantan. I arrived home yesterday's yesterday (faham tak? haha) and after nyanyi nyanyi,peluk peluk my mum (note: it's her birthday and this year, I gave her undivided love PLUS a cheesecake! yeay me), I ran to my big bro's room, stared at the newborns for hours while sucking on my lollipop. Yea,I'm like that. I'm a big sucka for little baby creatures. You name it, baby anjing ke,baby kucing ke,baby manusia ke,baby ular ke,baby beruk ke, baby singa ke, baby babi pun ok. sebab they are all just too cute. I'll stare at them for hours without even noticing it! Ahh, rasa macam angelic sangat! LMAO

eh,back to the story, my 4 baby cats,not anymore! It's now only 2 baby cats. The greys are gone. Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Cedih angat! <---baby talk. ewww.

So now, I'm in front of the TV watching Hindi movie w Mummy and Daddy. Bliss. This is what I want. Feeling oh so comfortable staying indoors. Duit tak keluar, tenaga tak habis, kulit pun takkan bertambah gelap. LOL. Btw, I'm thinking about enrolling myself in music class. maybe masa sambung kat Shah Alam nanti kot.

I did something really setupit last 2 nites. I don't know what was I thinking! I have this enemy since I was 16. We used to be so close! Mandi sama sama, hit the parties and gigs together, shopping together, have sleepovers all the time. Then suddenly,a tragedy happened and we quarrelled w each other. So, last 2 nites, I realize that it is so silly to still not be friends w her only because of our feud 3 years ago. So, I added her in FB and sent her a personal message...

"Hye F, how are you? I know we had a rough time.I just wanna tell you that I have put aside the past and I really wanna start fresh with you. Coz I've grown up and I think it's silly for me to still have enemy. So, Im sorry bout what I said to you and for everything. And I forgive you too. Long time ago. :)"

Setupittt,not? I don't know why I did that. But Mummy and friends said that it's a very wise thing to do. till now,still no answer from her. Oh well, at least I have the balls to say sorry. It shows that how angelic (again!) I am, kan? kan? kan?

No comments: