20100224

*cough cough cough+running nose+sneezing*

for the sake of new post, sebab lama sangat tak update, saya akan update bende bodoh. sila tinggalkan blog ini jika masa anda seperti setongkol emas.

well, since im soo busy with assignments and tests because my 2nd sem is coming to an end, I have soo much to write but soo little time! gosh, macam can't believe that my 2nd sem is coming to an end! time flies soo fast heh?

Oh, let me tell you about National Novice Debate Championship, hummm.. kalah? haha. but it's okay, I gained lots of experience and met bunch of new people from different universities. It's all about expanding your connections after all. oh ya.. I still can't get this incident off my head.

Situation 1: in the lift.

Arab guy: *looked at me from head to toes, and smiled* Where are you from?

Me: *smiled back and said* I'm from UiTM Kuantan.

Arab guy: ARE YOU MALAYSIAN?

Me: -____________________-" *pause. crickets singing* (FYI, everyone in the lift were quiet too. maybe they are anxious to know too?)
Oh yes, I'm Malaysian..

Arab guy: *muka konpius uolls* Oh, okay. *smiled at me and looked at me confusedly again.*

!#@^&(!&%%$@^()!^%@#$!^*!(!*&&^%%$^&*@%#!&**&(!

I'm Malaysian you moron! Kau ingat aku dari Afrika ke? Damn you. Haaa, fikir positif wawa. Mesti dia ingat aku dari Brazil kan? kulit tanned, rambut perang, mata hazel. Pffft. Statement tu mintak penumbak tak? mintak sangat kan? haha

Situation 2: in the car

Then I told Shahrul about the incident of the Arab guy in the lift.

I said, "I'm a Malay ok?!"
then he replied, "no,you're not. you're mum is Indian and your dad is Javanese."
"Javanese IS Malay"
"NO..... it's not. Practically, you're not a Malay"
"I am. I am. I am! and I do look like I'm Malaysian! What's wrong with that guy?!"
"there's nothing wrong with him, he's just confused. You have your contact lens on, rambut karat. memang la konpius"
"oh....................................................................................................."

Lepasni, nak kaler rambut itam balik la. hehe. contact lens tak boleh nak buat apa sebab saya rabun, power 300. TAKNAK PAKAI CERMIN MATA! jatuh saham mak. LOL

p/s: Special thanks to my angels, Shahrul and Nina for coming to watched me debate. They were very impressed! happynye! :) I love you my angels :)

No comments: