20100721

Happy Birthday Zakwan

Zakwan Anuar's surprise birthday party was awesome. Though there were only the 9 of us but it was so meaningful and oh so fun! Birthday Zee dah lama sebenarnya, on the 10th of July but we don't wanna celebrate in Kuantan so we postponed it hence, the party at my house. Qayyum, Lego and I planned out the whole thing. Hebatnya Qayyum masak! Lego pun hebat membantu. me? help around, buat air sirap, (sebelum kamu semua tanya, "eh, kenapa kampung sangat minum sirap dengan western food?" let me tell you this, the birthday boy suka air sirap ok. tu buat air sirap baik punya) basuh pinggan, ambik tupperware. teeheehee. banyak jugak lah kerja tu.

So, the nite before the party yesterday, Qayyum and Lego came to my house and we did some grocery shopping together. Ahh, I dah feeling feeling macam ibu-ibu bawak two retarded sons yang sangat kecoh. We love Tesco sebab rasa macam tengah shopping kat supermarket in USA. perasan sangat, kan?The boys slept over at my house and I felt like I buat sleepover with my girlfriends! We watched romantic movie together while having Oreo with milk, heart to heart talk and meni pedi. The boys are so adorable!

And, the day of the party? All was well! Zee looked so happy and everyone was happy too. We loved the food. My niece Alya had fun too sebab dia dipuji-puji non stop from my friends. Tu terus happy tu. Alololo, you so vain Alya. Thanks to everyone who helped :) And Zee, I hope you like our small token of appreciation on your birthday. I love you so much!

Gambar akan diupdate later ye. Sabar.. :)

No comments: