20100213

apa itu cinta?

I don't know lah. selalu sangat orang tanya this question to me lagi lagi ValenTIMES (seperti orang Melayu kita suka sebut) Day dah nak sampai ni. hummm, apa saya nak jawab eh? macam macam. like....... errrrr........... errrr.............. errrrrrr.............. *zZzZZZzzzzzzzzZZZzz tertido*

Bangun wawa! Bangun semula!

ok,dah bangun. humm,get back to the question.

What is Love?
Well for me,Love is Allah, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W, my greatest family, friends, *cough* SHAHRUL *cough* <----- jiwang sial. and last but not least teachers, dari yang mengajar saya kat sekolah rendah sampai universiti (fyi, I didn't went to pre-school. Boo-hoo. NOT) ke ustazah yang mengajar mengaji, guru ajar menari dan sebagainya. oh oh, to my beautiful pets. I love you too babies. Jangan fikir anda dipulaukan dari hati saya ye. Tidak sama sekali.
Moving on....
Love is about acceptance, not toleration. Love is divine, not a myth. Love is eternity, not forever. Love is pure, not true. Love is faith, not coincidence. Love is to be cherish, not appreciated.
Cinta itu memang buta. sebab org lain tak nampak apa
yg kita nampak dekat orang yang kita sayang tu. walaupun kekasih kita tak sekacak Superman, tapi bagi kita dia lah manusia paling kacak kat dunia ni. Like what my mum always said to me, ''When you love someone Wawa, taik gigi pun rasa coklat' ewwww? But I guess mummy got a point there. When we're in love, everything seems so right in this world. When we are loved, we feel blessed. When we give back the love, we feel so satisfied. Innit?
So, I think Love is just a nature of beings. Be it Love to a cat, love to yourself (VAIN!), love to your god, love to your bikes cars or music. Just anything. Love is just there. Love is like a heartbeat.. You just can't live without it, can't you? ;)
Did I answered the question well? Dapat 100 markah tak?