20100206

Live like we're dying

You never knew good things till its gone

We gotta tell them that we love them when we got the chance to say


When we are studying, we are dying to finish college. when we are already working, we are dying to retire. when we already retired, we are dying to work again. And lastly, we are really dying to die. And it got me thinking, when do we live like really living? Have you ever think of that? We gotta stop this 'dying syndrome' and start living like there's no tomorrow. Kan?

Oh well, I have new principles too! :D here we go! these are my mantra when people try to get me down by calling me FAT or DARK or apa apa sahaja... you guys can use this mantra too. I share good things to others coz I'm such an angel ;)

When someone say bad things to you, or tegur tegur keadaan fizikal anda macam lah dia tu cun nak mamps kan? You just smile at them and then breathe in.. breathe out.. Look away and say these with a smile on your face and eyes closed..

" I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words won't bring me down.. "

Then, suddenly things will get back to places. There's no one can bring me down anymore and you too :)