20100421

Some random shizz

I completely have no idea when I'm going to start my third sem in Kuantan. Zzzzz. Apakah? Tak tahu bila sem start. I guess I'm not the only one. I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW. Eh,konpiden semacam je awak ni Najwa. Iyolah,memang lah konpiden sebab when I asked my UiTM friends, bila eh naik sem 3? All of them gave me the same exact answers, which is, "tak tahu" or "entah" or "nnt nak dekat2 naik tu, tahu lah" -.-

Ok, it seems like I'm the only one yang semangat nak naik semester ni kenapa? Dah la balik Kuantan pulak tu. Kau dah kenapa? Kan.. Mesti ada scandal dengan abang burger or abang kerja kat wayang East Coast Mall (or better known as ECM among the locals) ni kan?A BIG FAT NOT for that please. It is not the reason why tak sabar nak masuk sem 3 ni, it is because I am so excited for my degree in Shah Alam this December. weeeeeeeeee. I wanna get it over and done with asap. I don't wanna be the Pre-Law student anymore. I wanna be a Law student. Yes. I can smell you from here, Karpal Singh! I can already see myself walking side by side, holding hands (euyuhhh) with you already. HAHA. I berangan nak jadi his intern or even better, his partner. But the angelic one of course.

Sekarang ni, my pocket money mengalir macam air. Sekelip mata je boleh habis. I wanted to find a part time job, malangnya, niat tu tak tercapai. Sebab I've been going out a lot lately with my friends. Everyday got plans one. Why ah? Haiyaa, ni tak boleh dibiarkan begitu sahaja. Kita mesti cari jalan penyelesaian untuk menyelesaikan masalah ini! *cakap laju laju sambil letak dua jari di bawah dagu dengan muka penuh semangat* Oleh itu, I came up with the idea with my mom, to do a small garage sale dekat padang depan rumah ni. I will give out free cupcakes that I bake to attract people, then terus jual my junks to them. But good junks ok. After all, one man's trash is another man's treasure, innit? Bukan sahaja dapat duit, malah dapat mengosongkan ruang di rumah dan boleh dijadikan alasan yang kukuh to buy new things. MUAHAHAHAHA. im good, yes, very good. Tapi, ini sekadar rough plan je.

To all zee chocolate lovers out there!! Me found the greatest 'mampu beli oleh pelajar universiti yang hidup dalam budget yang ketat' chocolate ever by Cadbury! Why am I so excited about this? Because it is effing cheap and super delicious. It literally melts in my mouth and the texture, OMG. just, heaven. I'm talking about you BOOST! , yes you. You are even sexier than Mark Wahlberg! You make me go, ahhhh. Murah ok, RM3.30 je. How cool is that? Even talking about him makes me drools and smile to myself. BOOST! , you are like my new obsession now. Ok, dah. Cukup!

I want to be all cheesy and corny to wish two of my greatest monkeys in the world, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEEECH!

(top) My greatest male BFF, Aqeem. He turned the big 21 today! And we are going to party hard together this weekend! LOL. Then, to my most vain bigbrotha (bottom) Iskandar. He turned 28 today. I love you boys so much! have a great one and please try to stay sober. HAHAHA.

these dudes better do me good for the next 50 years because I actually post a birthday entry for them! Anyhuus, happy birthday! *cheers*

P/s: the (top) and (bottom) pictures indicator somehow sounds wrong. It's kinda gay-ish. ah, peduli apa aku. Dorang memang macam gay pun. LMAO. ailafyuh! ;D

No comments: