20100504

Cry

I'm a cry baby. Yes, I cry because of almost anything. If I'm sad,definitely I'll cry. If I'm happy, I'll cry, I'm so upset, I'll cry. I'm tired or exhausted, I'll cry. To cut to the chase, I'll cry if I'm emotionally aroused. 

I CAN CRY ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE TOO. not proud of it tho.

Bukan mengada-ngada or sengaja nak menangis ni. If you really don't know me, you will make a quick judgment and jump into a conclusion saying that I'm just another attention whore. Ooopss, mind my word darlings. So, moving on. Yes apparently, I got that a lot! Apparently, these people are not sympathetic enough because they don't get all teared up when an old man fell down in front of us. And apparently, these people is not sensitive at all because they don't cry when Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai balik kampung naik train pakai baju punjabi suit warna putih selendang merah kilat kilat (I made my mum bought the exact looking punjabi suit for me on my 8th birthday because I was so in love with Kajol in that movie, btw) Don't blame me coz my heart is easily touched and my tears reservoir is bigger than normal.pfft.

Kadang kadang tu orang sampai pelik, tanya, senangnya wawa menangis? Oh well, I don't know what's the answer for this. I just smiled and said, (dengan air mata bertakung) "Coz I love to cry, it's a natural and the best eyes cleanser (scientifically proven anyways)" har-har-hardee-har-har. Very funneh, NOT.

Ok lah, saja nak share the fact that I love to cry. Bye

No comments: