20100523

When the crocodiles purrr

This is by far, the greatest holiday ever. I don't know how to put it in words. I dont know how to describe my feelings yang bercampur baur ni. How I wish I have Nina's great words of writing. Damn u girl. You should write a book or something. Tak percaya dia terror tulis? click click on her name kat my blog list or tekan je kat nama dia kat atas ni :) Ok, moving on. I always have this tendency of merepek jauh2, melencong cakap benda lain. FOCUS WAWA! (nina, PAY ME NOW SEBAB I IKLANKAN YOU NI!)

So yeah. Loads of dramas, tears, laughter, anger, rage, frowns, sighs and macam macam lagi berlaku sepanjang semester break ni. FYI, duit pun banyak habis. macam air ok? nasib baik I have amazing parents, brothers, sisters n kawan2 yang tidak kedekut. You have my words dolls! I'm gonna make sure, one day when I'm rich, happily married with a Datuk, I'll belanja you guys makan best :D betul ni, tak tipuuuu. Hehe.
It is rather quite a productive holiday too sebab I'm working in Petrosains!


Walaupun takde lah dapat gaji beribu-ribu, tetapi cukup lah untuk berfoya-foya before balik Kuantan nanti. That is, in less than 2 weeks time.T_T taknak balik!! *kicks air* TAKNAK BALIK! *pulls hair* Taknak balik Kuantannnnnnnn!!! Ok, dah cukup!

Petrosains Volunteers batch April 2010

Selain, membanting tulang di Petrosains, saya juga banyak berfoya-foya dgn rakan2. macam membanting tulang juga, cuma duit banyak habis. But I dont regret it though. I had so much fun! Like seriously,it is so much fun :D


We received a very beautiful, gorgeous, priceless gift from Allah. My very first niece, Alya Alexandra Bonnifay. I love you moi petite bebe :)


Though it is indeed a fun holiday, but there are tears too. I ended a 3 years relationship.. no further comment on that. I don't wanna blog about it. Sorry. And I lost my kitty cat, Baby. I had her for almost 3 years now :'(

RIP BABY. I LOVE YOU

but along came Sushi, just arrived today. Very cute black Persian with owl-like face. Aww, so cute. Oh yes, I'm obsessed with this band The Xx. To die for. I'm like addicted to them. MESTI DENGAR HARI2 BEFORE TIDUR. hehe. Thanks Tom Dempsey. And thanks to you too, I'm having the time of my life and this is the best holiday because of you! I know you know it
:)

 and...... I dah terror drive! Walaupun baru sahaja accident semalam masa keluar parking T_T Please don't blame me. The other 2 cars parked dekat sangat with my car AND IT WAS SCORCHING HOT! MY EYES WERE SQUINTING LOOKING FOR MY SHADES YANG JATUH BAWAH SEAT. sorry, I'm not a multitasker. Dammit. Memang lepas ni I tak boleh drive la selama at least, 4 months? baru the family trust me back. Haiyoo. SCREW YOU THREADING FEVER! ni semua sebab nak sangat pergi threading. It's okay. Things happened for a reason. Ada hikmah. Ada... *ayat nak sedapkan hati sendiri*

Okay, sampai disini sahaja coretan ku. buhbye!

3 comments:

nina said...

Nanti I belanja you ice cream potong hahaha.

najwa arifah ismail said...

errrr, thanks? but, no thanks

HAHAHAHA. I MISS U!

fanie lychee said...

alya alexandra bonnifay...so cuteeee!